Contact our expert team: email@example.com for any additional information.
100% Made in Italy. Mirror polished and chromed or lacquered steel tube frame. Seat and back upholstery in thick cowhide.
A continuous line of steel tubes and two pieces of cowhide. What appears to be an extremely simple idea, in reality is very complicated to apply. This cantilever, with sinuous lines, was presented in 1927 by Mies van der Rohe at the memorable exhibition of the Deutsche Werkbund, which he organized in the Weissenhof quarter in Stuttgart. It greatly resembles Mart Stam’s chair; in fact, the precursor of the cantilever – the chair that renounced both back legs – was object of dispute in German courts between Stam, Mies, and Breuer. Polished chrome or lacquered steel frame. Seat and back in thick cowhide or cane
- Product details
- Dimensions: L49 P69 H82 HS45 CM
- Inspired by: Mies van der Rohe
10 YEAR WARRANTY
- QUALITY LEATHER: 1.2 - 1.4 mm thick. natural grain. aniline leather
- CHROMAGE TOP: high thicknesschrome manual brushing and metal
- MANUFACTURED BY CRAFTSMEN
- UNIQUE STRUCTURE AND SPECIAL WELDING