From the time of order confirmation, your handmade furniture will take approximately 4 to 8 working weeks (excluding august and Christmas time) to be completely built by our craftsmen.
Delivery times vary according to every single item. As these products are completely made by hand, they may cause production delays. Such delays cannot give rise to a claim for damages, direct or indirect, or cancellation of the order.
The made in Italy is at the core of our project. Italy Classics is present in the italian hand-crafted production as well as in the origin and quality of the materials.
In the technical description of each product on the website www.italyclassics.com, you can view information about the type of warranty offered. Parts of the product or the entire product will be replaced if it shows a production defect within the warranty period.
The replacement under warranty is possible only in European territory.
To verify the real existence of the defect of production, Italy Classics will ask the customer to return the defective product to our center and will take place an investigation by our experts in order to confirm that the warranty applies.
Once a defect of production has been stated, the shipping costs will be reimbursed to the customer. (Otherwise, if the warranty service is not applicable, you can refer to Out of Warranty Terms and Conditions.).
If you are claiming warranty service, it is necessary to include a dated proof of purchase receipt for your product. Italy Classics cannot provide warranty service without receipt of any applicable supporting documentation.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONSThis warranty does not apply to:
- Any direct, indirect or incidental damages arising from using the product in an inappropriate manner.
- Damages that may have resulted from normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse or modification of the product without our consultation e/o approval.
- Failure to comply with care and maintenance instructions accompanying the product.
- Damage from direct exposure to sunlight and/or heat sources, and similar conditions, with resulting discoloration
- Shall not be considered defects: Natural variations occurring in wood, marble, fabric, and leather; Natural settling of the padding; Natural markings or creases caused by damage to the leather or by variations in the grain and color due to the leather’s natural properties (characteristics that simply reflect the use of genuine leather)
- Overload on the structures, misuse or any use of the product other than that for which it was designed;